A tiny stream of water at its source, the great river Orb follows its sinuous route to the Mediterranean sea; changing its allure, its depth and its banks. From steep gorges, to a meander across the plains to the coast, the flora and fauna of the banks of the Orb is nothing less than an array of majestic differences; a chain of mysterious contrasts. Numerous rare, and sometimes exceptional, plants can be seen and their perfume joyously inhaled. Among vineyards and countryside, between rapids and calm waters, you can have a recreational activity which is enjoyable and filled with unforgettable emotions.
What a great invitation to discover the Orb in a canoe or a kayak!
Every day from April to September a complete service for individuals
- Hire of two-seater canoe or one-man kayak with paddle, life-jacket and watertight flasks
- Free technical and safety advice for descents given by instructors who are members of the French Federation of Canoe-Kayak
- Free parking for your cars at the centre
- Free shuttle service to the different departure points : 4 departures daily
- Refreshment cafe at the centre
- PublicOpen to everyone: from 8 years old for the 5km course and 10 years old for all other courses
- Important !
– You must be able to swim 25 metres, know how to dive and swim underwater
– Please make sure you have suitable foot-ware to go in the water, swim costume, tee-shirt, cord to secure spectacles, sun-screen protection and remember to bring food and drink!
We will supply you with two-seater canoes (or 3 places with a child on the 5km course) or mono-seat kayaks, life-jacket, paddle and water-tight flasks
- MapDownload the map of the various courses : Map